Regular monthly board of directors meeting at the June Lake Community Center.
June Lake Loop Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting Agenda
Date: February 13, 2019
1. Call to Order:
2. Members Present:
3. Approval of January Minutes:
4. Treasurer’s report:
Checking Account: $15,586.15
Paypal: transferred to checking
TOTAL Assets: $15,865.58
Financials transfer update (Joseph)
- Need to switch checking account to names of treasurer, secretary, and president
- Quickbooks - https://quickbooks.intuit.com/products/
- Govt. Filing - “epostcards” under $50,000
5. Committee Reports:
- Marketing (Jamie)
- Bylaws - Janet, Joseph and Abigail
- Leaves in the Loop (Chairs - Lindsey, Joseph)
- Winter Fest (Chair - Lindsey)
- Fishing Summit (Chair - Mitch)
6. Old Business:
- CEMF and P&VA Grants report - Chamber was awarded $1200 CEMF and $1500 P&VA grants
- Website - schedule storyboarding meeting, who to participate
- 501(c)6 non-profit application status (Janet)
- Chamber Annual Calendar Review (Janet) - in Feb board meeting folder
7. New Business:
- Director/Officer Insurance
- Google Voice Phone Number - action?
- JL Fishing Analysis (Mitch)
- Membership drive strategies general discussion
- Workshops for members - Jeff Simpson, social media marketing 4/3?
- Email accounts?
- Other - LED Projector?
8. Items from the Floor:
Next Meeting is March 13, 2019